The Future of Infection Prevention and Control Software
HealthConnex IPAC Management is the leading IPAC software for Skilled Nursing and Senior Living Facilities in North America.
Visually track and analyze Infections on your unique Floor Maps
Automated enterprise reporting – including Infection Rates, Days of Therapy and more
Audit like a pro with built-in Hand Hygiene and PPE audits. Or create a custom audit in MyAudits
Enhance or build your Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
Infection Surveillance & Outbreak Management
Enabling Better Care
- A centralized, easily accessible interactive dashboard highlights both Resident, Staff and Visitor infection case tracking. No need for additional Excel sheets, tools or applications.
- Visualize every infection: Built-in Floor Maps offer an enhanced detailed overview of active infections and symptoms on every unit.
- Utilize the built-in McGeers criteria or customize your surveillance definitions to meet any reporting requirement.
- Outbreak Management: Identify and communicate outbreaks faster and more easily – automate linking and trending of infections with built-in Epi-Curves and Line Lists.
- Enterprise reporting capabilities: Customizable organization structure provides rapid reporting for any enterprise.
- Automated infection reporting: Complete Infection Rate, Infection Case Frequency, Days of Therapy, or Immunizations reporting within as little as 30 seconds
- Outbreak reporting: Track outbreaks and utilize built-in customizable line list reports to facilitate automated public health reporting.
- Custom Line List reports – HealthConnex offers the capability to customize your line list reports – meet any reporting requirement without needing to work in Excel
MyAudits: Rapid, Easy-to-Use, and Customizable Audit Tools
- Any audit, any time. No more paper tracking!
- Real-time data collection and analysis via mobile web-based application
- Standardize and rapidly collect Hand Hygiene and PPE audits within our core IPAC application
- Fully customizable, user-defined audit tools make your entire quality program more efficient and easier on staff
- Send push notifications to users to complete responses on time
- Set compliance targets for audits
- Guest permissions – securely send audits to visitors or staff without the need for a username/password
Enhance or Build your Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
- Rapidly record Treatment information for every infection case. Facilitate and complete medication reviews within the IPAC software.
- Utilize the built-in Line Lists or Antimicrobial Time Out Reports to enhance communication between interdisciplinary team members.
- Automated reporting: Infection case-derived Days of Therapy, automated alerts for antimicrobial timeouts, and medication reviews.