HealthConnex is a Canadian owned and operated Healthcare Technology software company. We specialize in developing infection control software for the Senior Living industry.
We are looking for a full-time Software Developer with a strong passion and curiosity for technology. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Principal Software Architect and is responsible for providing first line of support for existing suite applications, developing technology solutions, and working closely with lead/senior developers in developing new modules to our software platform.
- Provide technical support to internal customers by answering emails, phone calls and online questions
- Solve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate with all levels of an organization
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve the application database
- Work closely with various teams to brainstorm ideas and solve problems
- Transform complex data sets into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
We are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated passion for helping others and who is excited by the potential for technology to create change in the healthcare system. We have high expectations of the successful candidate, and expect them to demonstrate the following key requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Working knowledge of Spring Boot
- Hands on experience desinging, devleoping, testing and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications (Swagger, YAML).
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Experience with AWS cloud solutions
- Experience with serverless stack (e.g. Serverless Framework)
- Bonus: Experience with Test-driven development (TDD)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate and present ideas clearly in a technical and non-technical manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, agile environment
- Experience with Github, JIRA and Confluence is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn and a passion for process engineering and continuous improvement
Why work for HealthConnex?
- Flexible schedule and working from home
- You will be doing meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and healthcare workers
- We are fun!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes HealthConnex a fulfilling place to be. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds. If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply for this role
Please send a PDF copy of your resume to email@example.com and put the job title in the subject.