HealthConnex is a Canadian owned and operated Healthcare Technology software company. We specialize in developing infection control software for the Senior Living industry.
Are you a Dynamic Sales Professional working in Healthcare, SaaS, or Enterprise Software – HealthConnex is seeking a Business Development Representative – Sales with a strong passion and curiosity for technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing sales initiatives focused on growth across North America.
- Conduct research to identify leads that relate to strategic focus areas for the company.
- Reach out to prospective clients, primarily via phone and email to nurture them towards a meeting with Sales. Your main objective will be to set a target number of sales meetings per month.
- Support our Sales efforts, during and after meetings are set to ensure the best hand-off and overall experience for the prospective client.
- Provide detailed reports on sales efforts and prospective clients
- Experiment with different methods of outreach until you find the right mix that works best and can generate predictable results.
- Assist with social media and marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities to improve the sales process.
We are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated passion for helping others and who is excited by the potential for technology to create change in the healthcare system. We have high expectations of the successful candidate, and expect them to demonstrate the following key requirements:
- Some post-secondary or equivalent education in a related field
1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, with B2B enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive, confident and driven, with a healthy dose of humility
- Experience with high-volume sales outreach and building strong relationships with people
- Highly developed interpersonal and flawless written/spoken communication skills
- Must be very comfortable communicating by phone, email and on Zoom
- You’re a creative problem solver who is adept at rolling up your sleeves and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong independence streak. You won’t have the same engineering & marketing resources of a large corporation to help you, so the idea of working on a new BDR team with an industry-leading solution to grow should excite you.
- You should be inspired to constantly review and revamp our outreach strategy. Think of innovative ways to campaign our product to the market. Be bold and willing to try new ideas.
Why work for HealthConnex?
- Flexible schedule and working from home
- You will be doing meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and healthcare workers
- We are fun!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes HealthConnex a fulfilling place to be. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds. If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply for this role
Please send a PDF copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title in the subject.